R2 Multi-Family Medium Density Residential
Worth $65,000 Selling at nearly 21% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
● It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: Perfect for families, retirees, relocators, people wanting to have a simple but fun life that is close to nature or planning to have a country style of living, boat lovers, folks wanting to live near bodies of water or looking for a spot to build a vacation house or a second house. Build your preferred type of either single or multi-family dwelling in this parcel (for living or rent, etc.). It’s the ideal spot for anyone's dream vacation home or second home given its location, plus unique characteristics. Turn it into your regular retreat spot, the best place for you to bring your RV, plus where you may camp with family and friends. Take advantage of the perks that this lot brings you. It’s an easement hassle-free parcel that has direct access to Wade St., and utilities are conveniently available in the area. The annual tax is cheap. You may also use this property to build a vacation house for rent or to establish an Airbnb or any type of accommodation business. Lastly, you may use its unique features to promote your for-rent business.
● The lot is lovely in so many ways: A great place to enjoy your view everywhere and peacefulness on a calm fall day. It sits in a sweet spot, perfect for your dream home or vacation house, a place where you may enjoy nature plus your favorite outdoor recreation endlessly. Experience the romantic vacation vibe of this property, the tranquil setting of its surroundings, the soft lake breeze sounds each morning and its healthy greenery around. Being able to camp plus go boating and fishing anytime are just some of the perks that you can have by owning this parcel. It's the perfect place to go if you want to recharge yourself from all the strain of the big city, and if you want to feel that all your worries seemed to fall away.
● You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: Numerous amenities are just within the vicinity; In a matter of approximately 30-minute drive from the property Bremerton Boardwalk, Dalby Water Wheel, Dickerson Creek Waterfall, and Harborside Fountain Park to name a few. Spend the weekend by visiting Kiwanis Park which is one of the largest community parks in the city of the battleground that has tons of activities that you and your family can enjoy. You can also visit Theler Wetlands; a beautiful wetlands sanctuary in Belfair Washinton which has multiple trails and boardwalks which your kids and those with kids at heart could enjoy and relax. Lot is only minutes or even just a walking distance from many boat ramps, bodies of water, and scenic spots; Port Orchard Waterfront, Oakland Bay Recreational Area, and Cutts and Island State Park to name a few.
What are you waiting for? Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have the property of your dream where you can settle and earn at the same time.
Cash Price: $51,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $51,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $12,900 down, and $888.94/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
● APN: 12220-50-44010
● Property Type: Infill
● Zoning: R2 Multi-Family Medium Density Residential
● County: Mason County
● Property Address: Wade St. Allyn, WA 98524
● GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 47.386783, -122.829378
● City: Allyn
● Zip: 98524
● Acres: 0.11
● Square Feet: 4791.6
● Topography: Flat
● Mobile Homes Allowed: No
● RV Allowed: Yes
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
● Annual Taxes: $112.55
● Power: Available in the area
● Water: Available in the area
● Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
Wade St. Allyn, WA 98524
R2 Multi-Family Medium Density Residential
This park has it all: dock, launch ramps, pump out station, playground, restrooms, gazebo for events, restaurants, shopping, phone, post office, liquor store, groceries, mini-mart, gifts, souvenirs, bus service, sandy beach access to water, restroom, picnic area, interpretive, historic signage, ADA compliant, nightly & winter moorage, and electrical hookups.
Belfair State Park is a 65 acre, year-round camping park on 3,720 feet of saltwater shoreline at the southern end of Hood Canal in western Washington. It is noted for its saltwater tide flats, wetlands with wind-blown grasses and pleasant areas for beach walking and saltwater swimming.
Any questions about how to Buy Property from Prime Land?
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. There is no interest charged, since we simply break down the total price into affordable monthly payments that are auto-drafted out of your checking account on a day of your choice.
No, we are not real estate agents. We only buy and sell vacant land, which does not require a real estate license.
Yes! On each of our listings you will find a box that allows you to tell us where you are interested in owning land. You can also reach out to me directly and tell me what you are looking for.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listing disclose our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
We have developed a system to buy properties all over the country directly from owners. We only buy properties that are off market so that we can pass the savings on to you!
We ensure that every one of our customers is thrilled with their purchase by offering a 60 day money back guarantee. And every property we sell is transferred via a General Warranty Deed, which ensures we hold responsibility for title of the property up to the conveyance to you!