0.16ac Nestled in an Awesome Community & Selling 33% Below Value
Fresno County, California.
#1. Get out of the heat and enjoy some fresh air just minutes from Shaver Lake.
#2. This little piece of paradise is a must-see!!
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Take advantage of this low price and buy today for only $8,000 cash or finance $18,000, with flexible terms!
You will enjoy this nice neighborhood which offers easy commutes to Clovis or Fresno (about 1 hour), Visalia (1.5 hours), and Modesto (about 2 hours). And this land is also minutes away from the snow, as it is situated near the mountains, which offer beautiful views everywhere you look! Additionally, the location provides an effortless walk to the Shaver Springs community pond. Overall this is a great area for families to raise kids or to retire. Do not miss the opportunity to turn this amazing land into a perfect getaway/retreat or starter home!
- Single Family Home
- RV storage/parking
- Sierra National Forest, 13 minutes away - This is the perfect vacation spot with amazing lakes and beautiful pines/wilderness areas.
- Shaver Lake, 24 minutes away - The lake is a nice spot to go camping, boating, and fishing.
- Tamarack Sno-Park, 35 minutes away - Such an awesome Park for sledding and tubing for kids and family.
- Wild Water Adventure Park, 45 minutes away - This is a great place for the whole family with tons of water attractions.
- Sierra Bicentennial Park, 47 minutes away - What a fantastic, well-maintained park that has several picnic areas, baseball, soccer, and cricket fields, a playground, rock climbing area for young kids, batting cages, a small dog park, numerous walkable concrete paths and so much more!
This land has it ALL & more! Finance $18,000 or buy with $8,000 cash!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Text/Email Aron Win-Win United LLC
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don't hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel. This is a contract for purchase being marketed.