0.27ac Lot in Lake California HOA
Tehama County, California.
#1. Fees are only $1,025/yr plus water/sewer and within a gated community.
#2. The land is less than 30 minutes from Redding and Red Bluff!
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $13,000 with 20% down and flexible terms OR enjoy some UPFRONT savings with the cash price of $10,000
This gorgeous 1/4 acre lot is nestled towards the end of the Cul de Sac on freshwater drive. This is a nice buildable lot, within Lake California which offers numerous amenities such as tennis courts, an equestrian center, a private lake club on the lake, community pool and so much more! Plus keep in mind Sacramento is within 2.5 hours and Downtown Anderson is jam-packed with tons of conveniences as well! Connect with us today to make this steal yours!
- Single-family Dwelling
- Multi-family Dwelling
- Anderson River Park, 20 minutes away - The park is off Anderson River and is huge! There are picnic areas, playgrounds, softball, soccer fields, plus disc golf and scenic trails.
- Oasis Fun Center, 32 minutes away - What a great space for some indoor/outdoor fun with mini golf, go-karts, laser tag, kiddie rides and an arcade.
- Sundial Bridge, 29 minutes away - This iconic bridge over the Sacramento River is so scenic especially with its unique shape of a sundial.
Become the owner of this prime property with only $10,000 cash OR finance $13,000 with 20% down and flexible terms!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Aron, Win-Win United LLC
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don't hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing a contract for purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc. and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.