0.96ac California Pines POA Lot, Selling 29% Below Value
Modoc County, California.
Spacious 1.36ac in Cuesta La Honda Guild Community, Selling 33% Below Value
~~ Contact Aron or Sidney to learn more: 530-918-4862, firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. Great, Private Location for Your Enjoyment!
#2. Lot is less than 1 hour from San Jose, San Francisco, Fremont
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Purchase this land with cash for $96,000 or finance $120,000 with
$24,000 down, plus closing costs
Cuesta La Honda Guild is a great place to settle with the family or someone wanting to escape to nature! The Guild provides fresh drinking water, a small man-made lake, swimming pool, playground and hiking trails. Plus there are also lots of additional sporting activities too, like tennis, sand volleyball and basketball courts as well
as a horse arena and clubhouse. And the community is filled with a variety of eclectic people which creates a very diverse neighborhood. Are you ready to start experiencing the advantages of fresh air and pleasures of living with natural life? If so, connect with us today!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile Home
- Tiny Home
- Camping / RV’s *with a use permit
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $96,000
- State - California
- County - San Mateo
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 083-133-330
- Property Usage - Single Family Home & Recreational Uses (with permit)
- Property Address - 0 Scenic Dr, Lot #: 20-22, La Honda, CA 94020
- Association Community & Contact - Cuesta La Honda Guild, clhg_org
- Size - 1.36 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - Public / County connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Lots in the area are listed for $449,000 for 3 acres & $60,000 for 0.29 acres
- Scenic Dr is a paved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 37.319142, -122.266223
- 211 Scenic Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
- Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve, 23 minutes away -This massive green space offers visitors plenty of trails for hiking as well as a wide range of plant life and wildflowers to view.
- Portola Redwoods State Park, 23 minutes away - The park features 18 miles of trails, a spacious campground and beautiful views of creeks & redwoods.
- Venice Beach, 28 minutes away - Known as the playground by the sea for Southern Californians, it’s one of the best locations to enjoy an eclectic oceanfront boardwalk!
- California’s Great America, 48 minutes away - The theme park has tons of thrill rides, water attractions, live entertainment, several food options and is an overall awesome family-friendly park.
We've made purchasing this land easy, through financing $120,000 with $24,000 down, plus closing costs or use $96,000 cash!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email David Worthington - 530-918-4862, email@example.com
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing a contract to purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may
not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc. and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing