At the Street
Easy Access Lower Lake 2.30ac Priced to SELL - 48% BELOW Value
Welcome to your dream come true! Nestled in the heart of Lower Lake, this 2.30ac property is a rare gem that you won't want to miss. With easy access and priced at a jaw-dropping 48% BELOW value, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Experience the best of both worlds with the convenience of nearby cities like Calistoga, Santa Rosa and Sacramento, all just a short drive away. Imagine the endless possibilities of weekend getaways and day trips to explore all that the area has to offer.
But that's not all, we offer multiple purchase options to suit your needs. Whether you choose to buy this lot today for just $38,000 cash or finance $48,000 with $9,600 down and flexible terms, you're sure to find a plan that works for you. Plus, approximately $1,500 in closing costs for a Title Insurance Policy.
Lower Lake is a vibrant community with a tight-knit atmosphere and highly affordable properties. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds singing and taking a stroll through the lush green parks. Enjoy the beauty of nature while fishing and hunting or take a hike through the foothills. The community features a fishing lake, horse trails, parks, numerous watersports and jaw-dropping mountainous, rural and valley scenery as well as preserve/public land.
This is the perfect opportunity to build your dream home in an idyllic location. Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip away, contact Aron and Sidney now to learn more or make an offer!
- Single Family Home
- Granny unit / guest house with a Residential Home
- RV's with a Residential Home
- Farm labor quarters
- Crop and tree farming
- Livestock grazing, Animal husbandry, Aviaries
- Greenhouses & Hothouses
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $38,000
- State - California
- County - Lake
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 012-050-330-000
- Property Usage - Single Family Home & Limited Agricultural Uses
- Property Address - 14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
- Size - 2.30 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for up to $119,000
- Noble Ranch Rd is an unpaved road
- Lot Address: 14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
- 14911 Noble Ranch Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
- Anderson Marsh State Historical Park, 17 minutes away - The historical park is another state park that will wow you, from the guided nature walks, hiking trails & historic ranch tours!
- Vigilance Vineyards & Winery, 19 minutes away - This winery has outstanding products from wonderful wines, a great venue and an awesome staff!
Purchase with $38,000 cash OR finance $48,000 with $9,600 down & flexible terms. Plus closing costs of approximately $1,500 which will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Aron and Sidney
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Dont hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing Contract For Purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc., and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.
14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
At the Street
Clearlake is a city in Lake County, California. Clearlake is 4.5 miles north-northwest of Lower Lake, at an elevation of 1,417 feet. As of the 2020 census, the city had a total population of 16,685, up from 15,250 in 2010. It takes its name from Clear Lake.
Any questions about how to Buy Property from Prime Land?
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. There is no interest charged, since we simply break down the total price into affordable monthly payments that are auto-drafted out of your checking account on a day of your choice.
No, we are not real estate agents. We only buy and sell vacant land, which does not require a real estate license.
Yes! On each of our listings you will find a box that allows you to tell us where you are interested in owning land. You can also reach out to me directly and tell me what you are looking for.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listing disclose our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
We have developed a system to buy properties all over the country directly from owners. We only buy properties that are off market so that we can pass the savings on to you!
We ensure that every one of our customers is thrilled with their purchase by offering a 60 day money back guarantee. And every property we sell is transferred via a General Warranty Deed, which ensures we hold responsibility for title of the property up to the conveyance to you!