2.50ac in Hornbrook, CA Sitting Downhill from the Iron Gate Reservoir
Siskiyou County, California.
#1. Selling 31% BELOW value
#2. Short drive to Yreka, 36 minutes and Ashland & Medford in Oregon are only about 1 hour away.
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Yours today for just $12,000 cash or finance $17,000 with 20% down plus $1,500 in closing costs through a title company.
Purchasing land so close to the reservoir means launching your boat to go fishing or boating and camping near the water will be a breeze. Plus you can even raft down the Klamath River as it’s right by the lake! The Iron Gate Lakes Estates POA also has an incredibly low association fee of $160 a year! And don’t forget this community is very close to the Oregon border! This is one of the best neighborhoods to be off the grid, while keeping everyday life amenities nearby! Connect with us today to make this lot your own!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile Home
- Tiny Home
- Camping / RV’s
- Small acreage farming (i.e. rabbits, horses, goat etc)
- Greenhorn Park, 42 minutes away - The park has lots of hiking trails as well as a lake and playground.
- Emigrant Lake County Park, 54 minutes away - The lake is about 1,476-acres with a park that offers campsites, boat ramps and a swimming cove with a water slide.
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, about 1 hour away - What a great wilderness refuge in the mountains! Here you’ll see dramatic rock outcroppings, trails and meadows all in one location!
You can purchase this land with cash for $12,000 or finance $17,000 with 20% down, plus $1,500 in closing costs through a title company.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Aron or Sidney @ Win-Win United - 530-918-4862, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography,
unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc. and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.
2.50ac in Hornbrook, CA Sitting Downhill from the Iron Gate Reservoir – WIN WIN UNITED LLC (win-win-united.com)