RL Rural Lands District
1/4 mile away.
9.93ac BEST DEAL in Lower Lake, CA Lot Sale, 20% Below Market Value
Are you dreaming of owning a piece of paradise? Look no further! This stunning 9.93ac lot in Lower Lake, CA is the perfect opportunity for you to create your own oasis. Not only is it priced at an incredible value of 20% below market value, but it is also blessed with a wetland and a seasonal creek, making it a truly special spot in Lake County.
Imagine waking up to the serene sounds of nature and taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountain ranges and Morgan Valley. This property features wetland and water features, making it a true oasis. Plus, with major nearby cities like Clearlake just 25 minutes away, Santa Rosa an hour away, and Sacramento just over 2 hours away, you'll have all the conveniences of city living while still enjoying the tranquility of the countryside.
Don't miss out on this limited-time offer! You can purchase this prime lot for $25,000 cash, or finance it for $36,000 with just $7,200 (20%) down and flexible terms. Plus, closing costs of approximately $1,500 will give you a Title Insurance Policy.
Don't wait any longer to make your dream of owning a piece of paradise a reality. Contact Aron and Sidney at 530-918-4862 / 530-430-2042 to learn more and schedule a viewing today. Make this steal yours before it's too late!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile Home
- Tiny Home
- Tent/RV Camping*Stick Built Home
- Animal husbandries
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $25,000 and $36,000 financing
- State - California
- County - Lake
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 012-052-080-000
- Property Usage - Single Family, Mobile or Tiny Home, Recreational or Agricultural Use
- Property Address - 20401 Black Bass Pass Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
- Size - 9.93 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - Within 14 mile
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area have sold for $75,000 & are listed for $100,000
- Black Bass Pass Rd is an unpaved road
- Lot Address: 20401 Black Bass Pass Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
- 20297 Black Bass Pass Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby home along the
- Old Faithful Geyser of California, 42 minutes away - This is a small scenic geyser among the palm trees
and mountains in California.
- Safari West, 51 minutes away - People of all ages can have a great time looking at the animals and
learning about them from the very informative and entertaining tour guides!
You can purchase this property through financing $36,000 with $7,200 (20%) down and flexible terms. (Plus approximately $1,500 for closing costs, which will give you a Title Insurance Policy.) OR use $25,000 cash.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Aron and Sidney - 530-918-4862 / 530-430-2042 -
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Dont hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing Contract For Purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither
Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are
responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural,
undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access,
etc., and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for
any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we
20401 Black Bass Pass Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
RL Rural Lands District
1/4 mile away.
Anderson Marsh State Historic Park is a California State Historic Park and nature reserve preserving a tule marsh, archaeological sites of the Pomo people, and historic ranch structures. It is located in Lake County, California, United States.
Any questions about how to Buy Property from Prime Land?
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. There is no interest charged, since we simply break down the total price into affordable monthly payments that are auto-drafted out of your checking account on a day of your choice.
No, we are not real estate agents. We only buy and sell vacant land, which does not require a real estate license.
Yes! On each of our listings you will find a box that allows you to tell us where you are interested in owning land. You can also reach out to me directly and tell me what you are looking for.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listing disclose our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
We have developed a system to buy properties all over the country directly from owners. We only buy properties that are off market so that we can pass the savings on to you!
We ensure that every one of our customers is thrilled with their purchase by offering a 60 day money back guarantee. And every property we sell is transferred via a General Warranty Deed, which ensures we hold responsibility for title of the property up to the conveyance to you!