Worth $15,000 Selling at nearly 33% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
● Getting ready for your ideal family lifestyle? This is a hard-to-find parcel in a well-maintained community giving you the best of country life yet close to services. A quiet life that you wanted for you and your family. Away from the busy city life and yet very much close to your necesities. A perfect location if you want to have your vacation home. This spot is buildable and you can make it one of the instagrammable places in Brooksville. Get ready to make the most of a good thing! This residential property sweetly tucked away in a tree-lined area in a charming neighborhood is a great place to live, relax and enjoy adventurous life. Don't miss out this opportunity to own this demandable land just right for you.. A beautiful wooded lot that is a perfect location for your year-round home, getaway, or even just a long weekend. The peace of mind and comfort it offers you and your loved ones are incomparable. Enjoy the benefits of clearing the timber and selling it off to cover your building costs or use them for the start of your construction.. Upgrade this parcel according to your desire! Bring your RV. It offers all the best of Florida living – beautiful nature, just a short drive to Tampa and Orlando, close to tons of scenic spots, especially the beautiful beaches of the Sun Coast, and more. Enjoy world-class boating and fishing, basking in the sun, kayaking, shopping, dining, etc. anytime.
● Are you looking for an amazing location with lots of amenities nearby? If you are a family that enjoys the sunlight and sounds of sea waves then grab this chance for you to own this land. It is only 32 minutes away from the Alfred A. McKethan Pine Island Park. Create great memories with your family. Enjoy watching the sunset on the Gulf of Mexico for a romantic and quiet evening. You can also have your kids watch the dolphins swimming, run around the playground and eat together with their picnic pavilions. 14 minutes away from Hernando County Parks and Recreation. You will be surprised with different types of activities that you and your family can enjoy or try in this area. It is also 9 minutes away from Bravera Health Brooksville so no need for you to worry for any health concern they are just around the vicinity.
● Do you want to save up and make it as your retirement investment? Just a perfect timing for you to own this parcel. Great for investment that can triple your money in just a few years of waiting. Or build your instaworthy dream home then have it registered for Airbnb and share it for different families who want to enjoy their vacation away from home.
Cash Price: $9,990
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $9,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,390 down, and $209.88/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
● APN: R22-222-19-2110-0260-0060
● Property Type: Infill
● Zoning: R-2 Residential
● County: Hernando County
● Property Address: 307 Daniel Ave, Brooksville, FL, 34601
● GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.54933026000264, -82.39059566740859
● City: Brooksville
● Zip: 34601
● Acres: 0.14
● Square Feet: 6098.4
● Topography: Level
● Mobile Homes Allowed: No
● RV Allowed: Yes
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Saint Pertersburg
● Annual Taxes: $185.93
● Power: Available in the area.
● Water: Available in the area.
● Sewer/Septic: Available in the area.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
307 Daniel Ave, Brooksville, FL, 34601
Spacious park with open & forested areas, a fitness course, basketball softball & racquetball.
Any questions about how to Buy Property from Prime Land?
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. There is no interest charged, since we simply break down the total price into affordable monthly payments that are auto-drafted out of your checking account on a day of your choice.
No, we are not real estate agents. We only buy and sell vacant land, which does not require a real estate license.
Yes! On each of our listings you will find a box that allows you to tell us where you are interested in owning land. You can also reach out to me directly and tell me what you are looking for.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listing disclose our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
We have developed a system to buy properties all over the country directly from owners. We only buy properties that are off market so that we can pass the savings on to you!
We ensure that every one of our customers is thrilled with their purchase by offering a 60 day money back guarantee. And every property we sell is transferred via a General Warranty Deed, which ensures we hold responsibility for title of the property up to the conveyance to you!