R1- Single Residential Home
At the Street
Lake Almanor 0.54ac Lot Priced to SELL at 32% Below the Market!
~~ Contact Aron and Sidney to learn more: 530-918-4862 / 530-430-2042 - firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. Private Lake access with lots of recreational activities available!
#2. Near several major cities: Chico (1.5 hours), Redding ( 2 hours), Reno, NV ( 2.5 hours)
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot today for just $21,500 cash OR finance $28,000 with $5,600 down (20%) & flexible terms. Plus closing costs of approximately $1,500 which gives you a Title Insurance Policy.
This property sits in the western subdivision of the desirable Lake Almanor association. Residents enjoy a year-round 9-hole golf course, recreational area, clubhouse, a beach, lovely neighborhood and so much more! The association's annual assessment fee is $996.00. And keep in mind this property is a treed lot, which will create a beautiful
surrounding to build your dream house. Let’s connect! So you can learn more about this special offer!
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $21,500
- State - California
- County - Plumas
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 108-350-002-000
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 124 Goose Bay View Trl, Chester, CA 96020
- Association Community & Contact - Lake Almanor Community Club, lakealmanorwest.org
- Size - 0.54 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - City Connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar smaller sized lots in the area are listed for $50,000
- Goose Bay View Trl is a paved road
- Lot Address: 124 Goose Bay View Trl, Chester, CA 96020
- 126 Goose Bay View Trl is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, 32 minutes away - Lassen Peak is a diverse park that boasts of 4 volcanos which are viewable from 150 miles of trails.
- Lassen National Forest, 35 minutes away - The forest offers 1.2 million acres of scenic trails, campgrounds with amenities, a snow park, a lava tube, and more.
- Susanville Ranch Park, 51 minutes away - This is a great park with miles of trail for hiking, mountain biking, walking your dog, and enjoying nature.
We’re motivated to work with you! Purchase this land through financing $28,000 with $5,600 down (20%) & flexible terms, plus closing costs of approximately $1,500 which gives you a Title Insurance Policy OR buy with cash for $21,500
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Aron and Sidney - 530-918-4862 / 530-430-2042 - email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing Contract For Purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc., and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.
124 Goose Bay View Trl, Chester, CA 96020
R1- Single Residential Home
At the Street
Rocky Point Campground is situated along the west shore of 28,000-acre Lake Almanor. It has 109 campsites, most of which can accommodate RVs, trailers, and tents. Some sites are walk-in, tent-only campsites.
Any questions about how to Buy Property from Prime Land?
Financing a property with us is extremely simple and very affordable. There is no interest charged, since we simply break down the total price into affordable monthly payments that are auto-drafted out of your checking account on a day of your choice.
No, we are not real estate agents. We only buy and sell vacant land, which does not require a real estate license.
Yes! On each of our listings you will find a box that allows you to tell us where you are interested in owning land. You can also reach out to me directly and tell me what you are looking for.
There are no hidden fees in the purchasing process. Each of our listing disclose our common fees which include the documentation fee, monthly note servicing fee, and pro-rated property taxes.
We have developed a system to buy properties all over the country directly from owners. We only buy properties that are off market so that we can pass the savings on to you!
We ensure that every one of our customers is thrilled with their purchase by offering a 60 day money back guarantee. And every property we sell is transferred via a General Warranty Deed, which ensures we hold responsibility for title of the property up to the conveyance to you!